LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, Writer, MAEd, Research Pro
24745391

S03 Human Growth and Development I Directions: Be sure to

Customer Question

S03 Human Growth and Development I
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page located at the beginning of this learning guide for specific format requirements.
Compare and contrast the following populations with the use of meaningful examples for each stage of development.
1. Social and personality development of the infant and the psychosocial, social, and moral development of the preschool child.
2. The physical, intellectual development of the preschool child, the physical, intellectual/cognitive development of middle childhood, and the physical and cognitive development of the adolescent.
What are the similarities and differences? Please consider how they are developmentally similar and different.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am happy to assist with this, but it is significantly undervalued for the length. A four page paper is typically around $60. If you are interested in my assistance, you can either re-value the question or bonus the extra ($45) at the conclusion of the assignment. I understand this is quite a jump from your original price; please just let me know if this does not work and I can opt out. Thanks :)

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions