Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

I am in need of a report similar to what you have already

Customer Question

Hi there
I am in need of a report similar to what you have already done, in mythology. The only difference is, I don't need the actual powerpoint part, I just need the draft. How much would you charge for this?
Pick a contemporary story in the form of a novel, movie, or video game that is inspired by a mythological epic or journey of a hero's quest. Briefly describe the plight of the main character--the feat(s) he or she must execute for the benefit of society in the face of challenges.
Identify the villain and describe his or her characteristics and role in the hero's quest.
Identify other archetypes within the story. Briefly describe these roles in the hero's quest.
Identify in detail each of the steps the hero takes in the quest: initiation, separation, transformation, and return.
Research the mythological and cultural origins of the story. Explain parallels between the myth(s) and the contemporary story it inspired.
Analyze any mythological symbolism, metaphors, and attribut
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Just want to add, that I dont need the actual powerpoint, just the drafted content. Today if possible! Thank you!
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** chosen expert does not appear to be available. However, I can help if you would like. Twilight would be an appropriate choice for example; vampire/shape-shifter archetype. Let me know if you would like my help. There are other possibilities if you don't like the Twilight idea.

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I am no longer in need of your help. Can my money be refunded?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions