Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was the

Customer Question

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was the immediate cause of World War I. But the events that led to the Great War go further back into the nineteenth century. As with the Boxer Rebellion of 1900, nationalism, imperialism, and militarism all
played a part. Analyze how the forces of nationalism, imperialism, and militarism irrevocably led to World War I. Pay particular attention to the rise of Pan-Slavism in Eastern Europe and the corresponding rise of nationalism in German-speaking states. Analyze
how the alliance system contributed to the ultimate outbreak of war. Then analyze the events that drew the United States into World War I. Clearly discuss why America first remained neutral between1914-1917. What role did ethnicity play in America’s neutrality?
Then identify and analyze the specific events that led to America’s entrance into the war. Evaluate America’s contribution to the war effort and to what extent America’s entry contributed to the end of the war. Finally, analyze the events that led to the defeat
of the Treaty of Versailles. What effect did this have on America’s role in the world during the 1920s and 1930s? Pay particular attention to the role of President Woodrow Wilson both during and after the war, in particular, his efforts to establish the League
of Nations. This paper must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the References page) and utilize no less than four academic quality sources. Margins should be no more than one inch (right and left) and the essay should be composed
in an appropriate font and size. Sources must be documented and cited using APA format.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your request. Please provide me with the due date of your assignment, to ensure that I can complete it on a timely manner.
Regards,
Kathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due on Sunday 8/23/15 by midnight
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response. I will complete it on a timely manner.
Regards,
Kathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me how much longer before the paper is done
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,
I am still working on completing your assignment. I have yet to develop the last part of the essay and create a reference page. I estimate it will take me another three hours to complete.
Regards,
Kathy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please have it done before midnight its,already 820. Thanks
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,
Below is the link containing your answer. sorry for the delay, but when I received your request I had some other customers ahead.
Regards,
Kathy
https://app.box.com/s/nijv7bq3k0vtrz369187v183oue1qwn0

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions