judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Bill is 48 years old and has repaired lawn mowers in s small

Customer Question

Bill is 48 years old and has repaired lawn mowers in his small shop in Fairview, Tennessee for the last eight years. He is about 30 miles from Nashville, Tennessee, and he is just 12 miles from Dickson, Tennessee. He has deliberately kept his business small to control costs and complexity. Last week, he received a bulletin from this leading tractor manufacturer that it is introducing a new model with a new computer-based monitoring system. Although he has dealt with limited applications of computer chips in these machines, this is a much more sophisticated application. He knows that several of his customers own this brand of mower and that they are likely to buy the new models. He wants to learn how to repair these computer-based monitoring systems. In the bulletin, the company announced a limited number of seminars at the manufacturing plant in Horicon, Wisconsin. It has also announced a series of Webinars and online training sessions for the new innovation. There is also a manufacturer’s service manual for the new models. Bill cannot take time off or afford to travel to the seminars.
Answer the following questions based on the scenario:
•What do you think Bill should do to construct a learning plan? If he were to write one out, formally, what might it look like? How would you express his learning needs? What would his terminal performance objective look like?
•What kinds of self-motivation does Bill have? Discuss ways in which Bill will apply elements of the affective domain in this learning project.
•How can Bill apply the cognitive concept of metacognition and its extension, reflexivity, from constructivist theory? How do Piaget’s ideas on assimilation and accommodation apply to this example of adult learning?
•What other elements or characteristics of constructivist learning theory might he apply here? How can he learn what he needs to learn as quickly and as thoroughly as possible?
Use research, and APA format to construct your response. Your paper should include a title page, abstract and reference page along with the content
Due Sept 13
2-3 pages
Psychology of learning for instruction Edition 3 chapters 10 and 11 (book)
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Nice to hear from you so soon!

I'll do some research into this and let you know if there are any problems. I really need to get this book! Or, at least the chapters 10 and 11. Any ideas?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ill do some research also and see if I can help.

I appreciate that! Usually I can get enough of the chapters off the internet or from similar books, but this book is a little bit unusual.

Let me know. Thanks again.
Any luck in getting those chapters to me? I was hoping to get started on the research soon.

Thanks, Judy

Hi ... I am wondering if you are still interested in this question. I have not heard from you in several weeks and I need the additional information in order to answer it. I should not have waited so long to ask, but I thought I would hear from you regarding the chapters 10 and 11.

Please advise.

Judy

I am unable to complete this without the necessary information.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions