LoriHR
LoriHR, Professional with Adv Degree
Experience:  Teacher, Editor, Tutor, Writer, MAEd, Research Pro
24745391

Would like some assistance with writing a Journal. Attached

Customer Question

Would like some assistance with writing a Journal. Attached are the requirements. Thanks
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! Happy to help with this. Let me take a look at it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. Thanks
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Are you by any chance able to link me to the "Successful College Writing" that the journals refer to? I've done this kind of writing before and they prefer that it engage with their text very closely. While as an English Expert I can naturally discuss the content quite easily, PF will send it back for revision if it does not engage with their content.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure let me locate the file.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Thanks :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried locating the pdf version of the book and couldn't. All i have is the hard copy. I do have it on my kindle but cannot pdf or print.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Okay. I have a Kindle, and I know sometimes you can share books but if this is a text it is probably not shareable. I will do the absolute best I can with my personal skill set, and hopefully that will be good enough! If it is returned for revision, you are welcome to find a few examples with "pg" numbers in your Kindle and send them to me...I can work those in as revisions and that should be sufficient. :) Thanks for checking.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lori, Hope all is well. Just checking to make sure you did not forget about me. Thanks
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! Thank you for checking in. This actually stopped showing up in my question feed, so I was not sure if I was still needed for it or not. I'm not sure what happened with that--perhaps some kind of technical glitch or time function. I have completed quite a bit of it, however, and it will not take me long to finish up for you. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. Thank you very much
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

My pleasure. :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, do you have any update on the ETC of this Journal? Thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions