Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Holography story: Trace the major events along the path to

Customer Question

Holography History: Trace the major events along the path to where we are today with the technology. You have to include a timeline as part of your discussion or in the Appendix. You also have to discuss in detail the most recent developments while trying
to give a macro perspective. What happened sequentially, chronologically, and what led to the innovations that we see today? Who were the major players? What issues presented themselves as obstacles, and what were opportunities that advanced the technology?
What factors (economic, scientific, etc.) drove the technology. Tell us the story of how “blank” came to be. Parts I need to cover: • A brief description of the technology and an explanation of the associated science • The historical development and context
of the technology
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for a new model document.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All you have to do it the two first parts which I have highlighted in RED, its the part I have to have. I have share or upload a document, I do not know if you have checked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's all I have to do. The part in RED. It has to be 10 pages and a at least a different source for each page. Can you do it as sooon as possible ? I have only 24 hours left

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you do it ASAP because it is due tonight at midnight.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions