Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  JD in law and BA in English-UCLA; Research/ writing expert
16445198

Write a three to four (3-4) page court opinion in which you

Customer Question

Write a three to four (3-4) page court opinion in which you rule on this case. In preparing this opinion, you must: Decide whether this court should hear this case or dismiss the case and direct the parties to binding arbitration in accordance with the
Retail Buyer’s Order. Support your response. Note: Please read the facts of the case very carefully as you attempt to resolve this issue. Decide whether or not a contract exists between the Masons and R&G. Support your response. Note: Be sure that you analyze
the facts to reach your conclusion. Merely stating your conclusion without a supporting legal analysis is not sufficient. Decide one (1) of the other remaining issues presented above. That is, decide whether R&G committed the tort of conversion with the 1990
van, or whether the Masons were unjustly enriched by the use of the new car, or whether the Masons committed fraud and should be estopped from recovering the value of the van. Use at least two (2) quality academic or legal resources in this assignment, such
as a government Website, Law school Websites, Restatements of laws, and other treatises of Law. Your paper must include internal citations indicating the sources of your legal statements. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic or legal
resources.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Unfortunately, law is not my area of expertise. However, there are other experts that I will notify of your request that do have this background, and will then open up the question to them so that they can assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, no one has answer my question. Please I need help with it.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
By when do you need it completed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On sunday
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

I have contacted another expert that may be able to help you. I will check back with them again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Do you still need this question answered? If so, by when do you need the answer posted.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By Sunday at 5pm
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
OK I will get started and let you know if there is anything I need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u so much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Wilson. Don't forget the assignment is due this Sunday at 5pm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Wilson don't forget the assignment is due today at 5pm. Please I really need this assignment answered ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. still waiting for the assignment
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi - Still working on it. Almost finished.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting. My assignment is over due
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE, PLEASE I NEED THIS ASSIGNMENT BEFORE 4PM.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
All done. Had trouble logging in. Let me know if you need changes. You might want to format as you wish:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3mer2xgtot22cb3/justanswer-Mason_vs._Chryslers.sxw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I download the link it opens with nothing written.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/lhh6i34shlmfd3f/justanswer-Mason_vs._Chryslers.doc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will request you again next week but please be on time and must be in APA style. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
OK. :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got it. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Wilson. I have requested you again.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions