judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Refer to "Are Writing Deficiencies Creating a Lost

Customer Question

Refer to "Are Writing Deficiencies Creating a Lost Generation of Business Writers?"
Write a 250-500-word summary of the article.
Refer to the guidelines for writing an effective summary presented in the Topic 2 lecture for use as a guide. Review the assignment rubric as well prior to beginning the assignment.
Be sure to include a discussion of the research problem, questions, method, findings, and implications discussed by the authors.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer!
I'll be happy to help with your question.
Do you have the Topic 2 lecture you can send for me to use as a guide as suggested?
If the offer for a phone conversation comes up, please click on the X in the upper right hand corner to eliminate it. This is an offer which I do not utilize.
Judy
Hello again ... I see that you got my request for additional information.
Are you still interested in having your question answered?
Let me know and I can put it on my calendar. I have an opening tomorrow (Monday, Aug. 3)
Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions