Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  JD in law and BA in English-UCLA; Research/ writing expert
16445198

I need a similar paper to the one I searched here

Customer Question

Hello I need a similar paper to the one I searched here
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Use your knowledge to develop the circumstances and details involved in a federal case against a fictitious criminal offender.In your assignment, provide a description of the criminal offender, including the type of crime committed and the charge handed
down by law enforcement. Then, explain the circumstances and details of the federal case tracing the chronological events from lowest possible level to the U.S. Supreme Court.It has been more than twenrt four hours since I paid for an answer and have yet to recive a response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assignment 1 asks you to use your knowledge to develop the circumstances and details involved in a federal case against a fictitious criminal offender. In your assignment, provide a description of the criminal offender, including the type of crime committed and the charge handed down by law enforcement.
Then, explain the circumstances and details of the federal case tracing the chronological events from lowest possible level to the U.S. Supreme Court. What that means is to write a set a facts about a person committing a federal crime. It must start out as a federal crime to begin with. Then, you must describe the crime, and describe the law, meaning the statutory offense by citing and describing the federal statute violated. Then, describe in detail the chronological events from the arrest by the federal agents, to the grand jury indictment, to the preliminary hearing at the federal district court, the trial at the federal district court, the appeal at the federal circuit court of appeals, describing what circuit the offender appealed to and finally a writ of certiorari to the US Supreme Court. I have been waiting for over 48 hours and still no expert!!! Assignment is now late . please reply
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see what more detail I can give you. The paper should be in APA format 6th addition. I don't have a model to give you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is what I started with in case your asking for the type of crime I am interested in using which doesn't really matter to me at this point.Abstract
In this paper the federal case of a drug trafficker will be explored. From investigation through trial and finally appealing the case, each chronological step will be covered. The processes in a federal trial are slightly different than that of a state trial. A fictional character will be utilized in order to explain and explore the whole process.
Federal Crime
Keisha Knight is a 27 year old female that was traveling from New York to Florida carrying several bags of luggage. One carry-on bag and three bags checked in at the front gate. Upon further inspection of her bags that were checked in a total of twelve ten pounds of heroin was discovered in the lining of her bags, four pounds in each bag. Upon her arrival in Florida after retrieving her bags and exiting the baggage claim area of the airport she hailed a cab. Once she entered the cab and her luggage was placed inside she was detained and arrested for transporting drugs across state lines.
Upon Ms. Knight’s arrest her carry-on bag was searched uncovering a smaller amount of heroin hidden inside a sealed make up case. What appeared to be foundation was actually heroin. Ms. Knight was charged with possession of a controlled substance as well as drug trafficking. Ms. Knight was read her Miranda rights.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow I waited 2 days for you to opt out??
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I am Dr. Wilson. I will get started with your permission.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
I am nearly finished. I will have it to you by the end of today. :) No need to reply.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
OK here it is. Let me know if you need changes. Also, if you have trouble downloading, let me know asap. Also, it might come in a "read only" format. For some strange reason this keeps happening. So if it comes that way, re save it in a format that you can manipulate so you can make changes if you wish. Good luck.
Retrieve with this link:
http://wikisend.com/download/851856/justanswer-U.S. v Conway.doc
Let me know what you think, and if you approve of my work, please rate me because it is the only way I get paid. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Where are the references? Other than the lack of references and the apa format in 6th edition it appears to be a good paper. This assignment is now four days late so please update it with references so I can submit it asap. I can convert it to APA myself but I definitely need the references
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
But this paper was supposed to be made up. I did not use any references because it is fake. Are you asking me to cite the laws and statutes that were broken, and the courts of law that were used?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am asking you to cite the laws and statuses that were broken and the courts of law that were used. Please. They are required for the paper
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Try this with references:
http://wikisend.com/download/262952/justanswer-Federal Criminal Case From Start to Finish.doc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok the references have no citations to which they refer to but I am done going back and forth since this is so late. Thank you for your effort. I just would like to know prior to submission do I need to worry about plagiarism
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Again there are no citations because I made the whole thing up. It is a narrative, not a legal document. Obviously because I made the entire thing up it is impossible for it to be plagiarized.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I make up scenarios I have to back them up with references for example which area refers to which statute or law so it doesn't need to be a legal document to have citations. Thanks for your help. The communication gap is in regard to me submitting two questions and you replying to the first. This is my first time using this site and I didn't know my initial question would guide the outline of the paper when it started as a chat to which I was expecting a response prior to paying.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions