Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a paper to submit today with no plagerism in APA style.

Customer Question

I need a paper to submit today with no plagerism in APA style. Can you help?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1.Assess the positive and negative effects that peace and war, respectively, have on the distribution of foreign aid in the developing country that you have selected. Support your response with concrete examples of each of the results that you have cited.
2.Analyze the specific actions that the leadership of the selected country has taken, through the use of its foreign aid from donor nations and international lending institutions, to relieve the severe problems caused by warfare.
3.Discuss whether or not the extension of foreign aid has successfully reduced poverty and the incidence of warfare in the selected country. Support your response with examples.
4.Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and other nonacademic websites do not qualify as academic resources. Approval of resources is at the instructor's discretion. Resources must also be within the last seven (7) years.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tthb8k960zloeqi/foreign7-28.docx?dl=0
Copy and paste the link above into your browser for a model resource on this prompt you can use as you develop your own answers.
Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Let me know if you need any further assistance. All the best in your studies.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions