judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Attention: Kelyn1 Directions: Be sure to save an electronic

Customer Question

Attention:CustomerDirections: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources
must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page for specific format requirements. This assignment is comprised of three different parts that will show your learning of various course
objectives from Lessons 1, 2, 3, and 4. Part 1: To practice lesson planning, create an age appropriate movement activity for early childhood-aged students. Your lesson plan should include learning objectives, objectives for students, objectives for teachers,
materials, and a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity. Part 2: To practice interdisciplinary lesson planning, create an age appropriate activity for early childhood-aged students that integrate music into another core subject (reading, writing,
mathematics, science, or social studies). Your lesson plan should include learning objectives, objectives for students, objectives for teachers, materials, and a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity. Part 3: To practice interdisciplinary lesson
planning, create an age appropriate activity for early childhood-aged students that integrates movement into another core subject, different from the one chosen in Part 2 above, (reading, writing, mathematics, science, or social studies). Your lesson plan
should include learning objectives, objectives for students, objectives for teachers, materials, and a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
3 lesson plans? I would need to ask for a $20 increase. Is that acceptable?
I am uncertain what it is referring to when it says "objectives for teachers." This is not a normal part of a lesson plan. Could you elaborate on that please?
When is this one due?
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So you're wanting $86
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Forgive me, they've recently changed our system so it's harder for us to tell the current value of the question. On my side it says you have it valued currently at $76? Is that right? If so, an increase of $20 would be $96. If not, could you tell me your current value.? Perhaps the system has it wrong on my side. Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 76.00 I'm not going to pay 96 that's to much
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Lesson plans are generally $30 each. I've consulted with other experts and, with a couple of exceptions, that seems to be what they charge as well. I could come down to $90, but I can't go lower than that. Would you like me to opt out? Perhaps another expert would be willing to do it less expensively. Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's okay I'll work on it myself
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Alight. Sorry I could not be of more help. Let me know if you need anything.
Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions