judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

A. Write a research paper (suggested length of 20–30 pages)

Customer Question

A. Write a research paper (suggested length of 20–30 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Provide an introduction in which you do the following:
a. Identify an open-ended problem you will address in the body of your essay.
b. Include a thesis/problem statement that addresses the open-ended problem identified in part A1a.
2. Explain your current thinking about the future of education in the United States.
3. Include a balanced view of the evidence for the future of education in the United States.
4. Analyze current issues regarding education in the United States, including five of the following influencing aspects:
• teachers and standards
• high-stakes assessments
• curriculum/instruction
• methodology
• technology
• bilingual/ELL
• special education
• public policy
• diversity and inclusion
5. Present evidence for each of the influencing aspects chosen in part A3.
a. Include two different perspectives for each of the influencing aspects chosen in part A3.
b. Discuss the underlying assumptions and quality of information or evidence relevant to the different perspectives presented in part A4a.
6. Discuss connections between the influencing aspects chosen in part A3.
a. Discuss how the influencing aspects chosen in part A3 will influence education in the future.
7. Discuss the complexities of the open-ended problem identified in part A1a.
a. Explain the open-ended problem and its implications to the future of education.
8. Propose a solution to the open-ended problem identified in part A1a.
a. Justify your proposed solution from part A7.
b. Discuss potential criticisms of the solution you proposed in part A7.
9. Include a logical conclusion that summarizes the main points from the essay.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It needs to be a fully written new model. There is no model to go of or anything. This is the help doc that they give us. It is just a brainstorming paper though not what I need written
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions