judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need the same assignment and movement

Customer Question

I need the same assignment for music and movement
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the request! Could you be a bit more specific on what the assignment is that you are needing? Thanks,Bethany
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Is this the one you are referring to?
Part 1: Summarize and give three (3) positive effects
that music and movement have on early childhood-aged children in each of the following areas of development: cognitive, physical, and socioemotional. You will have a total of nine (9) positive effects with examples at the end of this assignment.
Part 2: Describe four (4) strategies of how you can influence the family and community to get involved in the lives of early childhood-aged children as it relates to the positive effects of music and movement.
Part 3: Create a list of at least five (5) community resources
in your area with a description of the resource that families can use in implementing movement and music into the life of his or her child.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions