lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Asciandwildlife 2. Study and understand the three

Customer Question

asciandwildlife 2. Study and understand the three environmental systems theories: Vygotsky’s Sociocultural theory, Bronfrenbrenner’s bioecological theory, and the Family Systems Theory. 3. Choose one of the following three issues: Same-sex parents, grandparents
as caregivers, or divorce and its impact on young children. 4. Research the chosen issue online. 5. Write a three-page paper (a) analyzing the chosen issue within the context of each of the three theories, (b) describing the family engagement practices that
you will use to work with families, (c) discussing what knowledge and skills you have obtained from the research, (S5d) (d) how it has furthered your professional development, (S5d) and (e) how you might share this knowledge with your colleagues and families.
(S5c). 6. The research paper should be written in APA format.http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/04/local/la-me-grandparents-20130905 this assignment is due wednesday at midnight
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me! When is this assignment due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wednesday midnight
Okay, I will have it to you by then.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello will you be able
To have the paper before midnight ?
I have fallend behind and will not have it ready. I have opted out and alerted our best experts to your question!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh wow I was not Informed of this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no way you can have it ready even if it tomorrow by 2pm? I'll give you a good bonus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??????
Yes, that will work! Thank you for your patience! I have had such a long week with out of town guests. My deepest apologies. You will certainly have your answer by 2pm tomorrow. Please let me know which time zone you are in.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I'd be happy to help you but I would not be able to get this done by tonight at midnight. Is there any chance of the deadline being extended?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IKHOWARD,Yes. Will 2pm work for you ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ascianwildlife,Eastern standard is it possible ??
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
Ascianwildlife sent me this job so I assume she cannot do it. I can try and have it done by 2 pm tomorrow but Eastern time means 11 am my time. It will be cutting it close but I can try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah She was unable can we push it to 3pm and gurantee me that it will be completed?
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
yes i will have it done by 12 my time tomorrow. Thank you. Also do you mind if I research and write on the effects of divorce on children or do you want the grandparents one?
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
I will begin this tomorrow morning. I'm signing off now for the day/night. I'll keep you posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has to be on grandparents and also a reflection on the article I will give you a good bonus
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
That's fine. I'm working on it now.
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
Paper Here is your paper! Please read it over and let me know if you need any changes!
Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.
Have you had a chance to look over the paper? If you need anything changed, just let me know. Thank you.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions