judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Write 3-4 pages on the following1) Who in the organization

Customer Question

Write 3-4 pages on the following
1) Who in the organization should be familiar with SQL commands and why? For example, should the execution of SQL commands be reserved for only DBAs? What about developers, end users?
2) Explain the importance of having of SQL standards and the role they play in business.
3) Provide some examples of when you would create a view in SQL. Describe how a view can be used to reinforce data security.
Be sure to cite your references. Need 3 references at the minimum
Due Date is 1000 PM tonight
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is ok. The deadline has already passed. But thanks for replying.
So sorry about missing that deadline. I have been offline for a few days and it looks like others were not able to help. I hope you will keep us in mind for the future - have a great rest of the week!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions