David L.
David L., Writer
Experience:  20+ years writing research, tech, white papers, and more
13852270

Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the list of to

Customer Question

Choose one (1) of the three (3) reading selections from the list of topic choices below. The focus is on brief but important primary source material written by major authors. Read the selections as identified with each topic below. Write a three to four
(3-4) paragraph essay (250 words minimum) which analyzes the “surprise ending” of the reading selection. Topic Choices Reading selection from Descartes’ Discourse on the Method (Part IV). Descartes begins with a proof of one basic conclusion and ends with
a proof of something much grander. Remember to focus on the surprise and point of realization, not the details of the philosophical argument. Read Part IV of the Discourse on the Method located at http://www.earlymoderntexts.com/authors/descartes.html. This
is only four or five (4 or 5) pages of the larger work. Reading selection of Swift’s A Modest Proposal. It is essential to recognize the genre of this work, as discussed in our class text, which you should consult and cite. Swift promotes a radical solution,
but subtle options are mentioned. You are looking for surprise and a point of realization. Read and focus on A Modest Proposal located at http://www.victorianweb.org/previctorian/swift/modest.html. Two (2) reading selections from Voltaire’s Candide. Consider
how these readings start and end in terms of the action and the beliefs. You are looking for surprise and a point of realization. These selections can be found on pp. 840-841 in the textbook. In addition, consult the class text at pp. 824-825.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for requesting me. I will start work on it.Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Sir
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, don't forget the assignment is due this tuesday 7/21 at 3pm. Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My apologies however, I have to attend to an urgent matter that requires my immediate attention. In the interest of making sure the report is completed on time would you be able to get an extension to the due date? If not then it may be best if I open the question to other experts just to make sure it is completed on time.Please let me know how you would like to proceed.Thank you for your understanding.David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can you complete the assignment? Because I don't want you to open the question to other experts that will take another one week to answer and I don't want that.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Tonight or latest tomorrow - can you get an extension?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will talk to my professor but 10% will be taken from my grade.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about this - it was totally unexpected. I will work to post it this afternoon/evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Please click the following link to download the report:click hereThanks,David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is telling me the page cannot be displayed
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok then please copy the following URL and paste it into your web browser's address bar and press Enter and let me know if you can download it:http://www.mediafire.com/view/3jrv2w7qy7l2ar5/Point_of_Surprise_in_Swifts_Modest_Proposal.doc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still the same
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Please try clicking the Download button in the upper right corner if that is displayed and let me know if that works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still not working Sir
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok then please try downloading the report at the URL below:http://wikisend.com/download/484644/Point_of_Surprise_in_Swifts_Modest_Proposal.doc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome - and thank you for your patience :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to request you again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't mean to call u. Cancel that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, I did requested you again. The assignment is due on monday 7/27 at 9pm. Thank you
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I just responded to the other question.Thanks,David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Just checking to see if you needed something more for this report (I recall that there was a phone call request earlier however I was not able to engage in a phone call at that time).
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The assignment was due at 9pm today
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I posted it at 8:20PM on the specific question thread for the report.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have it yet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u re send it to me
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, here is the URL again:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/em1h3qi2vxwx49s/Information_Security_Vulnerabilities_and_Solutions.doc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David sorry for bothering you but was trying to open the URL, it's telling me the file is currently set to private so for that reason I can't open it. Can you send me a URL that I can go in any time I want?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Here is the URL again...please let me know if you still have trouble downloading:
Also, please provide a positive rating for this question if you are satisfied with the service.
Thanks,
David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
was able to open it. Will do that and request you again.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok sounds good.
Thanks,
David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Regarding the answer above, please provide a positive rating if you are satisfied with the service.
Thanks,
David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Just checking to find out if the error you were receiving on this question has been resolved.
Thanks,
David.