judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

CMIT 202 PC Build ProjectCustomer Request PCScenarioYou work at

Customer Question

CMIT 202 PC Build Project
Customer Request for a PC
Scenario
You work at a small computer shop and have received a request from a customer for a brand new PC. The customer has an older computer that no longer meets the customer’s desires, and he wants to replace it. The new computer must be built from the ground up (no pre-built computers from an online company) and meet all of the customer requirements, as detailed below.
• Form Factor
o The customer has small children who may accidentally damage a smaller form factor.
o The customer has heard about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and wants to have a system that minimizes this.
o The customer would like a high resolution screen but since he doesn’t have 20/20 vision anymore, he doesn’t want to have things appear small on the screen.
• Entertainment
o The customer wants to be able to watch and record television on their computer.
o The customer wants to be able to watch DVD and Blu-Ray movies on the computer.
o The customer want
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here are the full instructions
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Your request is cut off. Can you post the remaineder of the requirements along with the deadline.
Are you seeking resources or for a fully written new model?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you can see I attached a document and the last time you we're not helpful I'm not sure why this was passed on to you again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The instructions are all in the document please pass this on to someone who can really help me this is due tomorrow evening and some reason you always take a long time to respond I would prefer not to deal with you and don't charge my card for something that hasn't been done
Opened for all professionals.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And I shouldn't be charged
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged $66 from my account and received no answer could you please refund me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me hello I am requesting my money back I was charged $70 on my card. Are you refunding this or do I need to contact my bank to file a dispute?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got an email about $5 refund which is incorrect I should be refunded for the additional $66 as well. What is going on?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions