judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

TO ***** ***** Not all countries have moved through all 4

Customer Question

TO ***** *****
Not all countries have moved through all 4 phases of the demographic transition. You are a consultant for a developing country that is not yet in phase IV of demographic transition.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 slides (not including the Title and Reference slides) and include a minimum of 3 images. Produce a presentation on the following:
Define demographic transition with a brief history of its development.
Describe the 4 phases of demographic transition, including if the population is stable, growing, or declining in each.
According to demographers, what factors lead to a decline in the crude birth rates (CBR) and crude death rates (CDR) in the epidemiologic and fertility phases of the demographic transition?
Briefly describe 3 living conditions or environmental impacts in developed countries that have reached phase IV, and contrast them with these conditions or impacts in developing countries that remain in earlier phases.
Assuming that the demographic transition phase IV is a goal for developing countries, what 2 programs or initiatives would you suggest to assist them in progress toward this goal?
DUE 7-21-15
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for thinking of me.

This looks fine except that the price is $70 and not $58. We can add the difference of $12 to the Additional Services when it is completed.

I'm on vacation from the 20th to the 29th so if you can list any work that you know is going to be coming up I'll try to get it done over the weekend before I leave.

Judy
Hi ... I need some additional information on this question.

For this part of the question ... Assuming that the demographic transition phase IV is a goal for developing countries, what 2 programs or initiatives would you suggest to assist them in progress toward this goal?

Where can I find a list of programs or initiatives?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think what they want is programs that will aide in either the incline or decrease in birth or death rates but not sure where you can find them.

Sue

I agree but I have spent several hours researching what these programs might be. Do you have a textbook you can look in? Otherwise, the powerpoint is completed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think that we can call it good, I can't find any information.
Thanks,
Sue
I have used a program, but cannot find another. Your answer is ready. I am sending the additional service for you. Judy
Did you get the offer for additional services? They have been working on the program and I don't know if you got the message.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure why but it's not letting me get the additional help.

Sue

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been trying all day and still unable to get the additional help just wondering if there is anything I can do to help.

Sue

I'm still checking. Sorry. Nothing for you to do. Judy
Hello ... I have sent the paper. Please rate me so that I am paid for my time.

Thanks so much,

Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions