Kelyn1
Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author
20214394

TO ***** ***** Choose 1 of the foods from the following link

Customer Question

TO ***** *****
Choose 1 of the foods from the following link that you may have in your fridge or pantry:
Click here for the list of foods and food information.
Complete the following:
List and describe the food item, and include where it came from (check the label or Web site).
Use this calculator to determine how far it has traveled to you. Answer the following questions (use the Internet and CTU library to form your opinions):
How does the vast movement of food from one nation to another benefit or potentially harm developing nations? Are there benefits of importing food to developed or wealthy nations?
There is an “eat local” initiative developing throughout the United States and Europe. What are the benefits to buying fresh, local foods? Are there drawbacks? Do you buy local?
Can you live without the food item you chose? Is there a local substitute available?
Knowing what you do of how global food trade affects the global market and the economies of individual countries, explain your position on buying this food item in the future.
300-400 WORDS DUE 7-21-15
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** got it.

I need the list of foods and food information.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The list is located at fruit-crops.com
Sue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Judy

Have we finished this one?

Sue

No, sorry. I'm on vacation and didn't get to this one. I'll see if someone else can take it. Judy
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** Judy asked if i could take a look at this one for her as she is on vacation. i see it is past due though. Are you still needing help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I still need this.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
I have your document ready. How do you and Judy usually do this? By e-mail or through a public server like mediafire? I will try to accommodate however you are used to receiving your documents.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please send to my email.

Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
I will message Judy to get your e-mail or you can try to post it here.
Posting this as the answer so you will be able to rate.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
I've sent the document. Let me know if you have any trouble getting it. If you need me again, please feel free to request me.
Bethany

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions