Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Submit the first draft of the Social Stratification in the

Customer Question

Submit the first draft of the Social Stratification in the United States paper.
Describe the class structure that exists in the United States, and select the inequalities of either poverty, gender, or race to examine in your research.
From the perspective of functionalism, explain how economics, technology, material culture, and religion interrelate to produce and maintain this stratification. Explain whether or not the society is rendered more stable, or less so, by this stratification.
From the perspective of conflict theory, describe how the upper class was able to dominate the lower class during the height of the industrial revolution.
Prepare this 2,750-3,000-word assignment with six to nine resources.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I chose inequalities of poverty.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions