judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Research your state's standards content area. Choose

Customer Question

Research your state's standards for your content area. Choose one standard for your content area. In a chart or matrix, identify three to five learning objectives that would help students achieve the standard. Using the same standard, do this for at least three grade levels, 7–9 or 10–12 (depending on the level you intend to teach).
Compare and contrast a norm-referenced and a criterion-referenced assessment instrument that aligns with the standard you have selected. These can be obtained from any source at your practicum placement or through online research. Attach a copy of the assessments to your matrix.
In 400–500 words, analyze your findings when you compared and contrasted norm-referenced and criterion-referenced assessments. Consider the validity and ethics of each type. Is one more valid than the other? Is one type more ethical than the other? Explain your answer.
While APA format is not required for this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  verbsrule replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. What is your content area and state? Also, when is this assignment due? Thanks so much, Gwyn

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions