judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized

Customer Question

Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
· Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
· Describe the design of the study.
· Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
· Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
· Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
· Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
· What were the findings of the study?
· Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
· In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me. I am a little bit busy this week and I have requested another expert to take a look to see if they can assist you. If they cannot, I will certainly be happy to help. You should hear from them today. Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you
Just to be clear ... you do not wish for another expert to take over? Do you still want me to do the work?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions