judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

David,This is a 2 part question that encompasses the questions

Customer Question

David,
This is a 2 part question that encompasses the questions that you have answered for me in the past two weeks. Just as usual I need you to write my individual assignment and assist me with completing a bullet point as well as a conclusion for my team assignment. Will you be willing to assist me?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for requesting me. Please post the details so that I can review. Also, by when do you need this completed?Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

David, Thanks for everything so far. Here is the last paper that I need. This encompasses the prior weeks papers that you assisted me with. Please me know if you have further questions. I need this by Sunday evening please.

Review the assignment instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Integrative Network Design Project.

Review the following Learning Team assignments:

• Analog and Digital Comparison Paper

• Protocol Paper

• Hardware and Software Paper

Consider how the information presented in each assignment applies to your chosen Virtual Organization.

Write a cumulative 10- to 12-page paper incorporating your prior work. Solve the design problems of your Virtual Organization. Illustrate all network design using Microsoft® Visio® or Toolwire®.

Address the following in your paper:

• Include a final network design.

• Include a timeline for the project.

• Explain the design approach and rationale.

• Analyze the detailed design.

• Prove that the design meets the data rate requirements.

• Analyze the existing security situation in the organization.

• Identify the predominant electronic and physical threats to communications networks.

• Explain the importance of explicit enterprise security policies and procedures.

• Describe potential threat detection and protection techniques.

• Describe how firewalls mitigate some network attack scenarios.

• Describe common security concerns inherent to wired, wireless, and mobile networking.

• Design a security hardware and software environment that will protect the organization.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

I will not have the time required to complete a report of that length by Sunday evening. Can you get an extension? If not then it would be best to open the question up to other experts that may have the time to complete it by Sunday evening.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what about monday morning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I updated the price for this question. Please if you cannot get this completed by Sunday make it available for others to see. I need an answer as soon as possible.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Other. This expert delivers excellent service but cannot answer my question as fast as I need it.

I will need a 10 - 12 page paper written based on network design. I have already written almost 10 pages. Please see rubric

Attachment: 2015-07-12_034334_week1-2-3-cumilitive-essays.zip

and attached essays. This assignment requires a final paper with the cumulative essays that I have written be put together along with other questions that need to be answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Analog and Digital Comparison Paper
  • Protocol Paper
  • Hardware and Software Paper

Address the following in your paper:

• Include a final network design.
  • Include a timeline for the project.
  • Analyze the detailed design.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry however Monday morning still would not be enough time. I am opting out so that another expert may assist you.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need my paper fixed and proof read to ensure it meets a defined rubric. This assignment covers network rearchitecture and design to meet a business need

Attachment: 2015-07-12_202618_final_essay.doc

Write a cumulative paper incorporating your prior work. Solve the design problems of your Virtual Organization. Illustrate all network design using Microsoft® Visio® or Toolwire®.

Address the following in your paper:

• Include a final network design.
  • Include a timeline for the project.
  • Analyze the detailed design.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-07-13_052056_final_essay.doc

Address the following in your paper:

• Include a final network design.
  • Include a timeline for the project.
  • Analyze the detailed design.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/long-paper/96met-david-this-part-question-encompasses-questions.html#ixzz3fkJ3HnY2