Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Steve, I am trying to get some assistance on an assignment

Customer Question

Hi Steve, I am trying to get some assistance on an assignment for my CSIA 485 project
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Using the recommendation memo and network diagram, develop a high-level plan for implementing the changes and mitigating vulnerabilities and convergence issues. The high-level plan should include all the system development life cycle (SDLC) gates/decision points and all relevant tasks. Describe and relate the implementation solution to CIA and incorporate, people, processes and technology to this plan.
This is a combination of a paper and a detailed list of steps and resources that you would follow to implement and complete this project. Think about all of the actions, resources, and tasks that you would need in order to effect a successful implementation. These should also be included as part of the plan. The instructor may provide a template to use with this assignment. The minimum structure for this assignment is below:
• INTRODUCTION
o Purpose of Plan
• GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
o Business Goals and Objectives
o Project Goals and Objectives
• SCOPE
o Scope Definition
o Items Beyond Scope
• PROJECTED EXPENSES
o System Development Life Cycle/Schedule
o Milestones
• ASSUMPTIONS
o Project Assumptions
• CONSTRAINTS
o Project Constraints
o Critical Project Barriers
The Plan will be a minimum 5 page, double-spaced paper using Times New Roman 12 font and APA style formatting for citations and references. It will also include a minimum of 5 references. The Title/Cover page, illustrations (tables/charts/graphs), network diagram, and references are not part of the page count but are required for the assignment. The grading rubric provides additional details as to what should be included in the paper. Your instructor may provide an APA style template to use for this paper.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email changed...
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the details of the convergence project mentioned?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I posted the only details I have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw the exact assignment you completed previously, I'm sure it has the requirements
This should be it
https://app.box.com/s/5wporl5vv3ymcew5ewuj5vrbkgi2grps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!!!
No problem

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions