judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Write a formal essay that includes an introduction, body and

Customer Question

Write a formal essay for each that includes an introduction, body and conclusion. Each essay must contain between 400-600 words.
1. Describe the reasons for replacing the Articles of Confederation with the Constitution. How was power to be distributed
according to each of the two documents, and how were the reasons for change satisfied by the Constitution? What weaknesses remain with the Constitution, if any?
2. What is the meaning of Checks and Balances and how were they accommodated in the Articles of
the Constitution? How effective do you believe the provisions are today in American democracy?
3. Principles of freedom and liberty are claimed to have been derived from Natural Law. What is natural law according to the political philosopher proponents? How is it accommodated in American democracy and what provisions are found in the Social Contract?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this by Sunday evening!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please delete this question I am to close to the deadline and I still haven't received a response so am going to knock it out myself, thanks.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions