judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need this paper done. Think you could help?1. Read and

Customer Question

I need this paper done. Think you could help?
1. Read and briefly summarize the following two (2) articles. Each
summary should be 1 double-spaced page, including the following:
a. Purpose
b. Methods
c. Results
d. A short critique of the study (What would you have done differently?)
Chou, P. (2012). The relationship between engineering students' self-directed learning abilities and online learning performances: A pilot study. Contemporary Issues in Education Research (Online), 5(1), 33.
Orawiwatnakul, W., & Wichadee, S. (2011). A comparison of students' outcomes in two classes: Business administration students VS communication arts students based on self-directed learning activities. Contemporary Issues in Education Research, 4(5), 23-32.4
2. Using ProQuest, find one (1) additional article related to the topic of self-directed learning. Read and briefly summarize the article. The summary should be 1 double-spaced page, including the following:"The Relationship between Individual and Organizational Learning: New Evidence from Managerial Learning Practices".( that's my choice)
a. Purpose
b. Methods
c. Results
3. Develop a proposed research question, a hypothesis, and describe how you will test the hypothesis. This section of your paper should be 1 double-spaced page.
a. Based on the previous research that you have read and summarized, develop a proposed research question that you would like to study. Provide two (2) supporting facts from the previous research to justify the need for your proposed study.
b. Based on the previous research, develop a hypothesis. Provide two (2) supporting facts to justify your hypothesis.
c. Provide a brief description of the proposed study that you would use to test your hypothesis, identifying the independent and dependent variables.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hi Delphia, Thank you for posting your question. When is this assignment due?
Also, given the amount of time this assignment will take, I think the question is undervalued. I have sent an underpriced report, so we can reach an agreement about a fair value.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The assignment is due monday afternoon.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions