judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Navigate through the Virtual Timeline media piece to survey

Customer Question

Navigate through the Virtual Timeline media piece to survey the significant people and events that have shaped our educational system in America. Choose four people and/or events that appear in the timeline to research. Identify the effect that each of
these people and/or events had on the evolution of American education. In 750-1,000-words, summarize the effect that each of these people and/or events had on the evolution of American education. Use scholarly sources to research and defend your rationale.
Copy and paste images of these events as supplements to the descriptions of the historical events. You may use images from the timeline or other images from the Internet that are “copyright-free.” Virtual Timeline media piece -: http://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/edu576_eduTimeline.php
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions