judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

In this assignment you will analyze the implications of an

Customer Question

In this assignment you will analyze the implications of an ethical issue according to your worldview. Write a 1,000-1,500-word essay in which you analyze ethical thinking and use values-based decision making to address a case study from the perspective
of the Christian worldview as compared to your own worldview assumptions. Choose one case study from the five options listed on “Ethical Dilemmas.” After an appropriate introductory paragraph with thesis statement, in which you name the scenario you are choosing,
address each of the following six sections with at least one paragraph each. Use the underlined titles for each of your heading. 1.Ethical Dilemma: Briefly describe the ethical dilemma in your own words, including (a) What in the scenario makes it difficult
to make an ethical decision? and (b) Name at least two options for resolving the scenario, providing a brief overview of what sort of ethical decisions each option might make. 2.Core Beliefs: What beliefs about God and humanity from the Christian worldview
are relevant to the scenario? How might these core worldview commitments of Christians influence one's decision making with regard to this scenario? 3.Resolution: Describe the Christian worldview's proposal for resolving the ethical dilemma. How should the
person in the scenario act, according to the Christian worldview? What is the best course of action for a Christian? (Note: The resolution should be consistent with Christian worldview commitments.) 4.Evaluation: What might be the unintended consequences and
perceived benefits of the resolution proposed by the Christian worldview? 5.Comparison: How does the Christian worldview's resolution compare to another option? 6.Conclusion: Synthesize the main points, pulling the ideas of the paper together. 7.References
Use and cite two course resources (textbook, and the Bible), and at least two scholarly sources that address the issue from opposing sides. Textbook -: http://lc.gcumedia.com/cwv101/the-beginning-of-wisdom-an-introduction-to-christian-thought-and-life/v1.1/
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need help on that?
If so,can you provide the case studies to choose from?
It says "Choose one case study from the five options listed on “Ethical Dilemmas” and I will need to see that list.
When do you need that please?
Also, at the given length of the paper, are you willing to increase the price to at least $70?
Let me know, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your offer, but unfortunately the due pass and I no longer need a help with this question.
But I have another new question for you, let me know if you still interested.
Thank you and speak to you soon!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions