judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Could you help me with this assignment?Write a relevant

Customer Question

Could you help me with this assignment?
Write a relevant essay (1,000-1,250 words) that describes Pitirim A. Sorokin's premise about the sociological ramifications of the transition of American culture from ideation culture to sensate culture.
Address the following:
Transitional causes from ideation culture to sensate culture.
How this transition has influenced American culture.
The effect/outcome of this transition.
Include a minimum of two outside references.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
I would need it by Sunday at 2pm Mountain standard time with at least three scholarly resources.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fully written new model document. I do not have any information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A fully written new document. I do not have any information I can send. This is a new assignment
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.

Hi. This is Dr. Wilson. I will get started on this question as soon as you give me the go-ahead. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, please go ahead. Let me know if you have any questions
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still able to have the paper done by today?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions