lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I had been assisting students in writing essays.
7581006

3- 5 page, double-spaced research paper on an existing or emerging

Customer Question

3- 5 page, double-spaced research paper on an existing or emerging IT-related technology and related ethical issues.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Have you chosen any emerging IT-related technology for this assignment?

Any required format and number of references ?

When would you need that please?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can send you what I have and you can choose what you think is best. I need part of it this sunday and the rest next sunday.

this sunday:

C – 1 Assignment – Topic Selection - Research on an existing or emerging IT-related technology and related ethical issues (3%)

• Topic Title – Begin with a topic title that describes what you’re writing about

• Explain briefly—one paragraph should be sufficient—why you selected this topic.

• Determine three critically important questions you would like to address regarding your topic when you complete your research for the C – 2 Narrative. Include a written description—1 or 2 sentences as a brief paragraph—for each question that includes why that question is critically important. These questions will form the thesis and starting point for your research and final written assignment, the Ethical Issue in Information Technology. Remember: the emphasis on this paper is on digital technology and the ethical issue(s) with its use

• The objective in developing and posing these questions is to stage your research and writing for the final C – 2 Issues Paper so that one or more ethical principles are applied and explained as a result of your research.

• This process helps you establish a thesis for your research.

• Provide at least three proposed reference sources, at least two of which must be from the UMUC library databases (or an equivalent academic database).

• Submit your topic selection and three questions as a combined Microsoft Word document—upload as an attachment in your assignment folder "C1 Topic."

Remember; include a cover page and follow all APA formatting requirements.

Following are some topic ideas you may want to select for this assignment. Be sure to keep in mind the technology aspects of this assignment are different from Paper A (IT-related issues in general that are ethical problems that are resolved through organizational and policy solutions).

Information Technology – Ethical Issues that Arise Because of the Technology:

The Internet: search engines, filtering, pornography, access, etc.

Databases: data mining, privacy, security, etc.

Communication: e-mail, social networking, monitoring, etc.

Gaming: regulation, violence, addiction, gender stereotyping, educational games, etc.

The IT Industry: intellectual property, e-waste, software piracy, etc.

NEXT SUNDAY:

Individual research on existing or emerging IT-related technology and related ethical issues (Individual) (12%)

This is the second part of a three-part assignment, an individual assignment to research existing or emerging IT related technology and its ethical impact.

1. You are required to use the topic from your C 1 submittal that was approved by your instructor.

2. Prepare a minimum 3- 5 page, double-spaced paper and submit it to your Assignments Folder as an attached Microsoft Word file. Indicate appropriate (APA) reference citations for all sources you use

3. Ensure that your research addresses the ethical issues of an existing or emerging technology! Submit the completed assignment to your appropriate Assignment Folder on the due date indicated in the course syllabus.

4. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your paper should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.

5. An important part of your final paper must include a one page synopsis of the topic selection. You should state why you feel this is important and describe any supporting resources you found supporting your choice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello?

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Are these the options for the topic to choose from?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Those are the suggested and probably easier. I need C1 before this sunday and C2 by next sunday.

Thank you!

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Alright, I will let you know ifever I need anything.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have you chose a topic yet?

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
I would probably go for internet-pornography or gaming-vioelence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

everything on schedule?

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Here we go, please download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/04bk3c1g54xqhvx/Existing%20IT%20topic%20Proposal.docx?dl=0

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Once you get the approval, let me know.

Thanks and good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lani this is a shell. No cover page or anything.
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Wondering what you mean 'this is a shell'. I just followed the instruction you provided as to the points needed for topic proposal that you will submit for approval of your teacher. Did you read the notes I wrote after the proposed reference lists for that paper?Please note that the works we provide are supposed to be used as your reference or guides to have your customized paper for submission.Tutors here are not supposed to provide ready made papers for the users just to turn in as their own. That will be against the site terms of use you agreed upon when you post your question. Whatever work received from tutors here must be revised and written in your own voice. With that, I usually do not include cover sheets in my original tutorial works. I usually leave that cover page part for users/students to do in their final work.I hope, we made things clear in here.Now, if you are looking for read-made papers you will just turn in, then I guess I will need to opt out. You do not have to rate the topic proposal part of that assignment I posted. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If you are not going to provide anything other than the points then don't wait till the last second to give it to me.

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

To my knowledge, I believe I provided you with what are being asked on that topic proposal. Not just in simplle drafts or outline in bulleted format but in sentecnes and paragraphs as the instruction required and specified.

What I provided, I believe, covered and provided informations that are asked for in that topic proposal part of the paper.

The assignment requirements specified topic proposal that you will submit that will use to develop the research 3-5 pages paper you need on the following week.

To have enough time for you to look over on asignments you have to turn in, when you give dates when you need the works returned to you, it will be best if can include giving time allowance for you to customize works as your own and finalize before turning in the paper.

If you can check back on the ste terms you agreed upon before posting the paper, I believe it clearly stated the site rules on how users should use the works provided by site tutors.

Thank you and I wish you good luck in yior studies.

Now, I think its better for me to opt out so I can leave other interested experts to assist you in this assignment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im fine with you completing this. Id like to just ask for it this saturday so I can put it in my words.

Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.

Fine.

I can continue working with you in this assignment.

Since its says, the topic proposal you submit will need approval, then I will have to wait for your go signal to go ahead and continue with the research for that paper.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We are good on the topic. I apologize for the disagreement, I was wrong.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

everything good?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is this ready?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you please respond?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HELLO?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So youre not going to reply at all?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions