Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects)

Customer Question

Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Assignment
For this assignment, you will further enhance your overall Quality Management Integration Plan by adding in a section to address quality performance monitoring and control. By identifying which methods you will utilize for the quality monitoring and control, you will be able to know—at any given point in the project—if you are on track with quality performance or not.
Add the Quality Performance Monitoring and Control section.
Identify the tasks, effort, and resources that should be added or already exist in the project plan to monitor and control quality.
Disclose the contingency or primary budget that has been set aside for these tasks.
Calculate the cost of quality according to the PMBOK® Guide.
Discuss which and how you will use at least 2 of the following quality performance tools and techniques to perform monitoring and control:
Cause and effect charts
Control charts
Benchmarking
Flowcharting
Histogram
Pareto chart
Run chart
Scatter diagram
Statistical sampling
Inspection
Be sure to include a sample of this tool or technique in use.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello actually would you be able to do another portion? I have attached my key assignment document.600–1,200 words of new content and 3,000–6000 words (10–20 pages) total
Details:Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.AssignmentIn the previous weeks, you developed an overall strategy for incorporating quality management in the project. In Week 1, you evaluated the overall organizational readiness. In Week 2, you made a determination and discussed the quality dimensions and criteria that will be utilized to track against customer expectations. In Week 3, you performed an analysis and selection of the quality tools, models, and techniques that are suitable for achieving quality in the selected project, and you performed an evaluation of the role in the 3 levels of quality management. In Week 4, you developed a process for monitoring and managing of quality performance and quality related issues.In this Week, you will be evaluating the 3 levels of quality management and developing a communication plan to review and communicate on quality performance tracking to the pertinent stakeholders.DeliverablesThe overall project deliverables are as follows:Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor's feedback.
Add the following sections to you Quality Management Integration Plan:
Three Levels of Quality Management
Evaluate and summarize overall quality management at the organization level.
Evaluate and summarize quality management at the process level.
Evaluate and describe quality management at the performer level.
Quality Performance Communication Plan
Discuss and include types of reports that will be part of the overall communications plan.
Describe who and how often communications will occur for quality assurance activities.
Identify final closure process on resolved quality assurance issues.
Update the Key Assignment title page with new date and document name.
Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
Name the document "LastName_FirstName_MPM357_IP5.d
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to turn this in tomorrow before midnight EST
CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt. Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having issues accessing that link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmq8alsrnq7djqf/quality6-22.docx
Try to copy and paste above - if still will not let open, let me know and I will attempt to send another way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still can't access the link.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still not able to access that link.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions