judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need to define the different parenting styles,

Customer Question

I need to define the different parenting styles, authoritarian, authoritative, permissive, and uninvolved. Broadening my understanding of these styles.Then, explore each style's effect on the socio-emotional development of a 10-year-old child. In 500 to
750 words APA Style. Can anyone help.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for posting your question. Do you have the notes available for this class? That would be ideal in helping to prepare your answer. Please let me know. Thanks, ***** ***** look forward to assisting you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for responding so fast. It's an online course, I don't have to many notes other than reading the textbook which is Human Development--A Life-Span View...Here are the details of the assignment. The textbook highlights four distinct styles of parenting: authoritarian, authoritative, permissive, and uninvolved. Conduct an Internet search to broaden your understanding of these styles.Write a short essay (500-750 words) in which you:1. First, define each style.2. Then, explore each style's effect on the socio-emotional development of a 10-year-old child.Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.Read chapter 7.
I believe I have to take each style and see what the effects from those styles has on a 10year old child.. It's looking at aspects from Socio-Emotional Development in Middle Childhood
Can you post the chapter 7 notes as a pdf file?
Also, when is this assignment due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I can send you some notes I have. The assignment is due this Wednesday by 1100pm. Thank you for responding hopefully this will help.
Great, thanks! You will have your answer by your deadline :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
You're welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just checking on the status of my question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I never got my answer. I needed it by Wednesday the 17 of June and never got it. I'm so disappointed.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions