judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need help on doing a 1200to 1500 words essay of littrerary

Customer Question

i need help on doing a 1200to 1500 words essay of littrerary aalyses with reasearch and an anoted bibliography
Every endless night has a dawning day
Every darkest sky has a shining ray
And it shines on you, baby, can't you see You're the only one who can shine for me
It's a private emotion That fills you tonight And a silence falls between us As the
shadows steal the light and wherever you may find it Wherever it may lead
Let your private emotion come to me Come to me, come to me, come to me
When your soul is tired and your heart is weak Do you think of love as a one way
street? Well, it runs both ways, open up your eyes Can't you see me here, how can you
deny
shadows steal the light
And wherever you may find it Wherever it may lead Let your private emotion come to
me Come to me, come to me
Every endless night has a dawning day Every darkest sky has a shining ray It takes a lot
to laugh as your tears go by But you can find me here till your tears run dry
Well, it's a private emotion That fills you tonight And a silence falls between us As the
shadows steal the light
And wherever you may find it wherever it may lead let your private emotion come to
me
Let your private emotion come to me Let your private emotion come to me Come to me,
come to me
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just need you to do a literary analyses of that poem
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back as an experiment i see you only have answers of what is already answered but you can't answer things that are not yet build or you do me the analyses tomorow in my email or i wish my money back for your incompetence

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions