judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Cite 5 books on bullying and 5 books on LGBTQ include both

Customer Question

Cite 5 books on bullying and 5 books on LGBTQ include both fiction and non-fiction that would be appropriate for the young adult reader and justify why these titles were chosen. Cite books using MLA citation. Include an annotation and a justification meaning 1-2 sentence summary of the book and 2-3 sentence to justify its selection.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for posting your question. When is this answer due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This assignment is due on tomorrow by 3:00 pm CST. I need to restate the question because I noticed some typos. Cite 5 books on bullying and 5 books on LGBTQ both fiction and non-fiction books that would be appropriate for young adult readers. Create an annotated list. Tips: Use subject headings to your advantage. Cite books properly in MLA form, you need an annotation and a justification, that is, (1-2 sentences) summary of the book and another 2-3 sentences to justify its selection. That is, why is it a good pick for teen on bullying and on LGBTQ.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not gotten an answer.
Rozetta, I will opt out so an expert can assist you by 3pm CST today.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
It looks as if this question is still open. Do you still need assistance? If so, by when do you need the answer posted? Dr. Wilson

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions