judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

ECH-435 How's My Child Doing? Assessment and Communicating

Customer Question

ECH-435 How’s My Child Doing? Assessment and Communicating with Parents Assignment and Rubric
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals.
The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible.
You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here.
Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you.
Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)
1. Go to www.wikisend.com
2. Click on the "Browse" Button
3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.
4. Click on "Upload File"
5. This will then open a new window.
6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.
I can then open your file onto my computer.
You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.
This will ensure I get the materials quickly.
Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just uploaded it please let me know if you received it. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I added it here as well
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not heard back from you, therefore do not know if you were able to assist me. If you cannot please let me know so I may get a refund please. Thank you very much.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will there be anyone who can help me? I hope I didnt lose my deposit
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
Your question is in the proper category for questions such as yours, which is the Long Paper/Writing Homework category. This is where Experts able to assist you can review your question.
We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.
You have made a good faith deposit, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request.
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your patience. I will take a look at your question and let you know if I am able to assist.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Hello and thank you for your patience. What I see that you need is a powerpoint and a lesson plan.
Do you have any additional resources that you might send?
When is this project needed?
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need this by 4 pm sunday. There was more notice but the 1st expert could bot help me
I am so sorry. Sunday at 4 p.m. is not enough time for me at this time. I have two other projects ahead of you.
If it is possible to get an extension, let me know. Otherwise, I will have to opt out.
Again, my apologies.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What time sunday would you be able to
I was hoping for a day extension ... is that possible ... more like Monday?
This is not a small project and would take an entire day unless you have the additional sources for me to use.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When is the earliest you would be able to do it? I dont have other resources
Monday by 4 p.m. is the best estimate ...
What about the name of your text book or some lecture material you might have? Anything which will speed my research along ... websites etc.
I also need the EEI template for the lesson plan and need to know what state you need the standards from, or if your state has adapted some Common Core State Standards for early childhood.
That is all I can think of at this time. It is hard to estimate because I don't know how long the powerpoint will end up being. The lesson plan is fairly easy, but the assessments take time as well.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Thank you for your help and your time. I have to have it by tomorrow night. I appreciate your help
Just to be clear ... you want me to opt out and not do the question with you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes thank you
Good luck and I hope you will use justanswer in the future. It is best to ask for me by name and then it will be sent directly to me.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you again.
You are most welcome. However, I must ask that you don't reply on this page to me again. If you do the question will not be returned to the question board for others to see.
Sorry, that is how our technology works.
I will opt out again.
Judy

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions