judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

As the designated Privacy Officer in a healthcare institution.

Customer Question

As the designated Privacy Officer in a healthcare institution. What types of monitoring procedures would you develop? What would you include in your sanctions for violations policy? How would you address the following?
*Tracking each point of access of the patient’s database including who entered the data.
*Nurses in your hospital have an access code that only gives them access to their unit’s patients.
* A visitor accidentally comes to the wrong unit looking for a patient and asks the nurse to find out what unit the patient is on.
*Encouraging nurses to report privacy and security breaches.
APA format 5-7 page double spaced document, minimum of 3 APA cited references.
Exceeds the assignment in appropriate and meaningful ways. Excellent detail, support of ideas
.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would prefer a paper, the model in addition may be useful.

I attached a ch on the info as well as book references and recommended resources at the end.

https://www.mediafire.com/?fa7wfbumk5wwyr1

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: No answer yet.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions