judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Drawing on your reading and the 1908 Zangwill quote (see

Customer Question

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me with this. It is due Sunday, and I would like to have it by 2pm Mountain Standard time.

Drawing on your reading and the 1908 Zangwill quote (see below), prepare a 1,500-2,000-word paper that discusses ways in which the idealistic "Melting Pot" vision of assimilation has been or perhaps is being fulfilled in the development of American society as well as weaknesses of the theory. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. A minimum of 4-5 scholarly resources is required. Zangwill Quote "God is making the American!. . .the real American has not yet arrived. He will be the fusion of all races, perhaps the coming superman. . .the glory of America, where all races and nations come to labor and look forward."

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, what is the due date on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This Sunday, 6/6/15 by 2pm Mountain Standard time
Apologies - I can't assist by Sunday due to other commitments. I will open this to other experts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When will it reopen?
It is open to other experts already - they will respond if they can assist

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions