judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need an expert to help me with my sociology HW...

Customer Question

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
There are two different required assignments needed in this post.
Please try to post them separately and also indicate any required format, references, due date, and available reading materials you use .
If you post them separately, I may be able to help in the first assignment if not needed urgently for at least $20.
Let me know of your thoughts.
For the meantime I will opt out in this post.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Lani.. have you read the assignments because the first assignment required one page. and the second assignment required three pages which both assignment talking about the life in USA. So now you are asking for 78 for just one page assignment so how about the second assignment?
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
It is actually one of the site rules to have different assignments posted in separate question threads.
If you will recheck my previous response, I asked if you can post the 2 mentioned assignments in separate posts.
I clearly mentioned "If you post them separately, I may be able to help in the first assignment if not needed urgently for at least $20."
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you do assignment #2 for me? the deadline is tomorrow midnight Pacific time
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I won't be able to help in the assignment #2.
Anyway, after I posted my first reply, I already opted out so this question has been back on the board open to any available interested experts.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry to misunderstood you. Are you still willing to help me with Assignment #1?
Expert:  lani_s replied 1 year ago.
You may post the first assignment in a separate thread and I will follow with you there.
Please state when do you need it done.
Thanks.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions