judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

ASSIGNMENT 08EC380 Art & Creative DevelopmentDirections:

Customer Question

ASSIGNMENT 08
EC380 Art & Creative Development
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
Part 1
To practice lesson planning, create an age appropriate sensory activity for early childhood-aged students. Your lesson plan should include a goal, learning outcomes, materials, and a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity.
Part 2
To practice interdisciplinary lesson planning, create an age appropriate activity for early childhood-aged students that integrate art into another core subject (reading, writing, mathematics, science, or social studies). Your lesson plan should include a goal, learning outcomes, materials, and a step-by-step guide. You will want to refer back to Lesson 7 to see an example of how to format and create your lesson plan.
Part 3
To practice implementing art centers, create an age appropriate art center for early childhood-aged students. Your art center should include a description of the center, the necessary materials, where it will be located, how it will be organized, and rules and limits.
Part 4
To practice utilizing assessments, create one assessment or evaluation tool (authentic assessments, formative assessments, product assessments, process assessments), for one of the lesson plans that you created.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
JACUSTOMER-fh5z9j6a,
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I think I can help with this.
For part 2 it states that there is a format for the lesson in Lesson 7. Could you send that to me or is it the same as for Part 1?
For part 3 do you need a diagram or just a description?
I will also need to know the due date for the project.
I look forward to your answers!
Best,
Bethany Robertson

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions