judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need a response paper written on this link.https://archive.or

Customer Question

I need a response paper written for me on this link.
https://archive.org/stream/theinterestingna15399gut/15399.txt
and the question that needs to answered is this:
Discuss the role of religion in Equiano's Travels and Equiano's views about religion.
for example: What role does religion play in his life? Do these views change over time?
3 full pages.
The paper will be written in Times New Roman font, size 12, double-spaced, with default, 1-inch margins. No Courier New 15, or 2.5 spacing, or 3-inch margins. Also, do not include headings that take up over half of the page. The only heading you need is your name and paper title. You will also use Chicago Manual style citing. EVERY quotation or paraphrase of specific information MUST be cited. In Microsoft Word, this is a simple process: you simply click "insert, reference, footnote." (Each version of word is organized slightly differently, but the procedure is still just that simple.)
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions