judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer

Customer Question

Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.
This assignment is comprised of three different parts that will show your learning of various course objectives from Lessons 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Part 1
Summarize and give examples of three (3) positive effects that art and creativity have on early childhood aged children in each of the following areas of development: cognitive, physical, and socioemotional. You will have a total of nine (9) positive effects with examples at the end of this assignment. You will want to refer back to Lesson 1 and Lesson 3.
Part 2
Describe four (4) different ways to implement technology and/or technology software in the lives of early childhood aged children as it relates to the positive effects of art and creativity. You will want to refer back to Lesson 2.
Part 3
Create a list of at least four (4) quality community resources, in your area, with a description of the resource that families can use in implementing art and creativity into the life of his or her child. You will want to refer back to Lessons 1, 2, 3, and 4 especially to the additional resources.
ASSIGNMENT 08
EC380 Art & Creative Development
This assignment is compromised of four different parts that will show your learning of various course objectives from Lessons 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Part 1
To practice lesson planning, create an age appropriate sensory activity for early childhood-aged students. Your lesson plan should include a goal, learning outcomes, materials, and a step-by-step guide on how to complete the activity. You will want to refer back to Lesson 5 to see an example of how to format and create your lesson plan as well as ideas and suggestions.
Part 2
To practice interdisciplinary lesson planning, create an age appropriate activity for early childhood-aged students that integrate art into another core subject (reading, writing, mathematics, science, or social studies). Your lesson plan should include a goal, learning outcomes, materials, and a step-by-step guide. You will want to refer back to Lesson 7 to see an example of how to format and create your lesson plan.
Part 3
To practice implementing art centers, create an age appropriate art center for early childhood-aged students. Your art center should include a description of the center, the necessary materials, where it will be located, how it will be organized, and rules and limits. You will want to refer back to Lesson 8 to see examples of art centers.
Part 4
To practice utilizing assessments, create one assessment or evaluation tool (authentic assessments, formative assessments, product assessments, process assessments), for one of the lesson plans that you created. You will want to refer back to Lesson 6 to see examples of how to utilize assessment tools.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Customer,

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I may be able to help. This seems to be seven assignments total, all related to one another. Given this, the value you have listed is extremely low. These assignments also refer back to previous lessons. I would need you to provide that information. I would be happy to give you an estimate, just let me know!

I would also need to know the due date for the project.

Best,

Bethany Robertson

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions