judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I need to write a 3-5 page that discusses the various aspects

Customer Question

I need to write a 3-5 page that discusses the various aspects of outsourcing the IT function from an organization.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the current status of my order??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.
You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions