judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

2) 2 Page Papers on the following:The Article Review assignments

Customer Question

(2) 2 Page Papers on the following:
The Article Review assignments for this course are due in Units III, V, and VII. The topics listed below are related to the importance of law enforcement professionals staying current and up-to-date on the ever-changing aspects of law enforcement. You will compose each Article Review based on one of these topics as they relate to the respective unit reading assignments. You may choose from the following topics:
 The importance of staying abreast of new laws created by legislation on the state and/or federal level
 The evolution of community policing and how it may assist in crime detection or protection
 The difficulties in transitioning from a more traditional model of policing to community policing
 Any other topic (or combination of topics) you feel are relevant to law enforcement professionals' duties,
responsibilities, or working environments
You are to investigate a professional journal and choose an article related to the topic you have selected. The article should not be more than two years old and should be at least three pages in length. You may also search for an article on the internet.
Your written critique should be a minimum of two pages and no more than four pages in length and should be written following APA style guidelines.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?
Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Basically( 2) 2 page essay on one of the above listed areas

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As I read the assignment I need (3) 2 page essays using the above listed topics.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay...Thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions