judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

I was wondering if you could analyze the website www.azariadesigns.com

Customer Question

I was wondering if you could analyze the website www.azariadesigns.com.
Evaluate the current design of the site and identify recommendations for redesign.
Write a 750 + word paper providing your evaluation and recommendations for redesign.
I need it by Saturday if possible.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?

Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What I am looking for is a recommendation on the Web page layout, navigation and performance, and also develop recommendations for redesign if necessary. I am looking for a newly written model, which I can than turn into my own final response.

Thanks

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions