judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Research Topic: How the divorce of parents affect the psychological he

Customer Question

Research Topic: How the divorce of parents affect the psychological health of a child? (I need this paper by Thursday 5/14/2015)
*****I need my paper “Assignment 4 Paper" revised that has the teachers comments in it according to instructions in "Assignment 4 Instructions." Then I need the "Method" portion added to “Assignment 4 Paper." The "Method" portion instructions is in attachment "Assignment 5 Instructions." Read below for further detail*********
1st attachment “Assignment 4 Paper" is the foundation of my paper that needs revision. If you can revise this paper according to the teacher's comments that are in the paper and fix it according to the instructions in "Assignment 4 Instructions" it will make "Assignment 5 Instructions" easier. Assignment 5 is everything that's in Assignment 4. I just need the "Method" portion of "Assignment 5" that's described in "Assignment 5 Instructions." Overall I need “Assignment 4 Paper" revised and the method portion (described in Assignment 5 Instructions" added at the end. This will equal out to my fully completed assignment. "Assignment 4 Paper" is already 7 pages so you don't have to start from scratch. Just a lot of editing and bouncing off of “Assignment 4 Instructions" I will also need 6 good peer reviewed articles related to the paper and cited by (Author last name, Date) in the paragraphs and referenced in Turabian style. I will attached the University's guideline to writing.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was originally seeking a fully written document. I kind of have a model because this paper has been done in stages. I'm not sure if you have enough time at this point. Do you still want me to upload the files?
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me, do you still need assistance?
What time on Thursday, May 14th is the assignment due?
Is there any additional information needed to help with the revision of the assignment?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I wanted the answer to this a few days ago. So I am going to just call the customer support area & request a refund. Thank anyway
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Understood. If you need help again please consider me next time. Have a nice day.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions