judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Write a 750-1,000-word paper analyzing the ideas and images

Customer Question

Was wondering if you were able to help me out with this assignment. I would love to have it by tonight but am realistic and was wondering if you could have it by 4pm western time?

Write a 750-1,000-word paper analyzing the ideas and images in Countée Cullen's 1927 poem, Heritage (see below), in light of the problems of a single model for assimilation. Cullen's poem struggles with the consequences of one group's projecting its own image of "culture," of "value," of "good," and of "God" onto another group; that is, of a dominant group's presenting only one standard model for assimilation and successful conformity in a society. Consider the following question when writing your essay: How does it apply to the steps of the process in assimilation theory? Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide with 3 scholarly resources.

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Apologies - I was offline when this came through, let me know if you still need it and I may be able to assist for around 4PM EST today?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions