judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Part 1 Search using individual internet research and write a

Customer Question

Part 1 Search using individual internet research and write a report that investigates a cultural group in your desired Business Administration field. Describe what the group is like in your own words. Part 2 Select and interview a professional person in
your field of interest. Ask questions about this person’s group that will allow you to gain insights into aspects of the culture that he/she is a member of. Integrate the insights gained from the interview responses and your impressions into your written report.
Assignment Format Cover page that includes your name, course and section number, date, and the Assignment title. Five pages clearly typewritten in college-level American English text (3 pages background text, 2 pages describing what you learned from the interview).
One reference page listing sources you discovered in your background research and used to support your descriptive writing in Part 1 (use APA citation). Attach your interview questions and notes as an appendix.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do and I need it by tomorrow at least is that possible
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me if that is possible
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions