judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Write a research paper containing 5 parts. There is no

Customer Question

Write a research paper containing 5 parts. There is no required length; however make sure you provide the required details for each subject. Be thorough. Part 1: Pet food company Research a pet food company and include the following: history of the company,
a brief synopsis of the types of pet food manufactured by the company(foods for which animals, life stages, prescription diets, canned/dried/semi moist types, misc.- holistic/organic), choose 2 dog and two cat foods produced by the company and give a detailed
description of each and be sure to include- (name of each food, cat or dog food, life stage or prescription diet, calories provided- per cup or can, protein/carb/and fat content, the first 5 ingredients, what does each ingredient provide nutritionally- source
of protein/fat/carb/vitamin/mineral/fiber), choose an appropriate diet (made by this company)that you can feed to an 11 year old dog that weighs 82lbs. Calculate how much of that food you would feed daily. Show your calculations and explain why this particular
food would be good for the dog. Choose an appropriate diet (made by this company) that you could feed a 4 year old cat that is obese (11lbs) and needs to loose weight because its diabetic. Calculate how much of this food you would feed the cat daily; show
your work. Explain why this particular food would be good for the cat. Part 2: Body Systems Describe what affects improper nutrition could have on dental/oral system. Be sure to include a detailed description of the body organs involved in this system, and
their normal functions in the body. Part 3: Vitamins Describe in detail the functions folic acid and vitamin K Part 4: Minerals Describe in detail the functions of calcium and potassium Part 5: Five stages of grief Identify and describe the 5 stages of grief
Include 5 sources of literature and/or websites that you can refer clients to should they have more questions and/or require counseling. Paper must be in times new roman size 12 font. Include 3 references for each part.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I do
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need an answer

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions