judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Here is the link, I need chapter 13 - 16

Customer Question

Here is the link, I need chapter 13 - 16 summaries.
http://college.cengage.com/psychology/bukatko/child_dev_chron/1e/prepare/prepare13.html
Summaries need to be 2-4 pages, no citation or references needed. Straight up summaries.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I would like to take a look at this. Can the chapter outline be used? I do not have access to the chapter that I can see on your link.Does each chapter need to be 2-4 pages or is that the total number of pages for the 4 chapters? If it is 2-4 pages per chapter, then the price of this would be quite a bit more than the amount you have to assigned this. When do you need this completed? Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes the outlines can be used. There is no need for for citing. Just have to touch base on the outline and summarize it. If you have any questions we van talk over the phone. Thanks

Just two more questions ... when do you need this, and does each summary have to be 2-4 pages? Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No they can be 2-3 pages. Thanks again. What do you think time Frame wise that you can have them done? Did the link open up for you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So it is chapter 14, 15 ,16. Use the chapter outline for the summaries. Each summare needs to be 2-3 pages. And if you can have them done tonight or by tom that would be great. What price are you asking? And if I pay that price will I get them by tomorrow

Yes, the link opened up, but the difference in price is this. $15 per page x three summaries x 2-3 pages each = between $90 (2 pages each) and $125 (3 pages each). You have paid $70. The difference can be made up with the additional services. It would depend upon the length of each summary. Do you wish to proceed? And, yes they will be done tomorrow. Judy
Also, you initially said chapters 13 through 16. Can you double check to be sure it is only 14 - 16?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes please. 14-16. And I will pay the difference. Just tell me how much.. thank you. 2-3 pages works

Okay ... I'll be back in touch when they are completed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Question, is there anyway to get them done today?

I can't make promises... I can try, but have two projects ahead of yours.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok. thanks and appreciate it

You are most welcome.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my professor emailed me. Today is my last day at midnight. Is there a way you can do them or no? If you cannot than don't worry about it. What you think?

I'm very sorry, but that is not possible.

I'll opt out and perhaps another expert can pick this up.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions