judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Write 13 pages report (with referencing and citation) for

Customer Question

Write 13 pages report (with referencing and citation) for the security of medical devices. Describe some of the medical devices which security is used for them. How security engineering is related to such devices. Describe the type of attacks and their
countermeasures for the devices.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also it can be any of the following topics: (however you must mention how security is related to them with examples)
1) Anonymity
2) computer-security-defenses
3)cybercarsecurity
4)mobile-data-charging-systems
5)security-of-medical-devices
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model? Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg, any materials can be used by the Internet for this report. However I dont have any additional files or materials to add.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg pls close this question. I try to finish it on my own. However I already have been charged for this question.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions